Watermelon Strawberry smoothie
When you love making recipes and other home cookies, you go extra miles to spics your kitchen and family with healthy diets. Watermelon and strawberry smoothie are two natural fruits which taste sweet and so refreshing and also are so nutritious to the body mostly during summer.
Watermelon Strawberry Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 cups frozen watermelon pieces, seedless.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or almond milk
- 4 ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional
If using frozen watermelon and strawberries, defrost in your microwave for 1 minute until slightly soft. If using fresh watermelon and strawberries, defrosting isn’t needed.
Add all the ingredients and your ice cube in a blender. Blend for roughly 30 seconds-1 minute until it’s smooth.
- Store your juice in the refrigerator and serve while chilled
Serve and enjoy your smoothie