Watermelon Banana Smoothie
Bananas are common fruits which add an ingredient in many smoothie recipes, they also serve as additional creaminess and add flavor without overwhelming the taste.
it contains healthy nutrients that have shown to help the digestive system, heart health, aid in weight loss, and other health benefits. Spice up your smoothie taste with these two excellent combinations of fruits
Watermelon Banana Smoothie Ingredients:
- 2 cups frozen watermelon pieces, seedless.
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons honey (optional)
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt or almond milk
- 5 ice cubes
- Add watermelon, banana, yogurt, and honey to a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour ice and blend until smooth (or you can serve over ice).
- Serve immediately when chilled.