Been overweight is a comfort zone on its own. Working on my body weight has become a nightmare, for that reason, I had to source for means to keep healthy and get back on my shape.
Guess what: I discovered that some vegetable salads can keep you on the right track.
Nutrition Facts of vegetable salad
Here are some of the healthy vegetable salad that will make you get back to your old lovely shape.
This is a refreshing salad using all various kinds of vegetables. You can use whatever you like, but the main things that make it great are the tomatoes and cucumbers. It is much like an Israeli salad.
- 3 chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 green onion, minced
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 5 radishes
- 1 small peeled and julienned jicama
- 5 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp of pomegranate juice
- A tsp of salt
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- peeled and chopped cucumber
- 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- 1tsp of water
- Toss your cucumber, tomato, pepper, onion, jicama, radish, and lettuce in a bowl
- Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, pomegranate juice, salt, pepper, dill, basil, and water in a small bowl. Drizzle dressing over the salad just before serving.
Don’t miss out on this amazing recipe, if you really think of losing bodyweight.
Enjoy your meal…