Avocado is a healthy fruit and not vegetables, belongs to the berry family. It’s loaded with potassium and amino acid which are a good source of hair growth.
Are you looking for ways to boost your natural hair? Don’t mean out these benefits.
Avocado pear and Natural Hair
Once you know the right CONDIMENTS to apply on your hair, believe you me; your hair can never go wrong.
Avocado hair mask. Though we call it (natural hair Relaxer
Most of us know avocados are healthy for the inside of our bodies but what about the outside? An avocado hair mask can do wonders for your hair. When it comes to hair, avocados really “shine ” Historical evidence shows that as far back as early Egyptian people, use it to prevent hair loss and as a natural moisturizer.
4 ways avocado hair mask can help your hair
- Moisturize hair
- Promotes Hair Growth
- Prevents Dandruff
- Revitalize Hair
Serves as Moisturizer to Hair
Avocado is a big answer to dry hair because of the supernatural nutrient such as vitamins A, D, E, and B6, it also rich in protein, folic acid, amino acid, copper, iron, and magnesium.
The oil in avocado is a healthy oil that helps to penetrate the cuticle and also helps to moist moist hair.
The monounsaturated fatty acid present in avocado oil is higher than virgin olive oil. More, reasons you should always apply on hair is because the monounsaturated fats can moisturize, strengthen and nourish the hair. However, when applied it protects you from damage and gives it a radiant and healthy look.
Additionally, the monounsaturated fatty acid, high level of antioxidants like vitamin E and phytosterols in avocado are well absorbed into your scalp and hair shafts. So it all these, it stimulates new growth and helps unclog blocked follicles.
Avocado Oil Mask
Steps on how to prepare an avocado oil mask as the comfort of your home.
- 1 tablespoon of avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 egg
Mix together all the ingredients list above and cover hair. Leave for 25 minutes then rinse with shampoo and conditioner.
Avocado Mask for Dry Hair
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 large egg
- Any oil of your choice ( rosemary oil is good to go because it stimulates hair growth)
- Whisk egg in a separate bowl
- Mash avocado
- Mix in honey and other essential oil
- Apply to hair and cover with a plastic wrap or plastic shower cap
- Leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Rinse with shampoo and conditioner
Do not try to use hot water or you will cook the egg in your hair.
It Promotes Hair Growth
Hair growth is a fragile metabolic process. Nutritional deficiency is one of the common issues for slow hair growth. Eating a healthy diet helps to improve hair growth so if you are not eating a portion of healthy food, consider having dull hair.
The body needs proper vitamins, protein, minerals, and some health supplements to function with.however, why can’t you place yourself on healthy diets.
With healthy diets, your immune system grows stronger and healthier.
Hormones influence the rate of hair growth, as well, menopause, pregnancy, hormone replacement procedure, oral contraceptives, thyroid issues all these alter your appearance, texture and growth rate.
Frequent or harsh chemicals treatment such as hair relaxer,perming and bleaching of hair can be the worst thing to apply on hair. So, stop all these styling processes because it will not only damage, prone to breakage render the hair lifeless but also it can stunt hair growth.
However, with the natural nutrient in avocado because of its high in vitamin B and E helps to protect and strengthen the hair.
It Prevents Dandruff
Dandruff is a common thing in all genders, it is caused by massive flaking of dry skin tissue.
Dead skin tissue can be caused by the following reasons such as:
- Washing hair too frequently
- Very cold or dry weather
- Using hot water while rinsing hair
- Using the wrong shampoo
- Improper cleaning when rinsing hair
It’s wise to wash your hair on a regular basis, using one shampoo, and choosing a mild shampoo that is very suitable for your hair type will help prevent dandruff.
Avocado, Tea Tree Oil, and Argan Oil Scalp Rescue Hair Mask
- 10 drops argan oil
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-3 drops tea tree oil
- Mash the avocado
- Add argan oil, tea tree oil, and honey
- Stir until the mixture is smooth and creamy
- Apply the mask directly on to the scalp by using your gloves.
- Massage gently using your fingertips
- Leave on hair for 15-20 minutes and rinse with warm water
- Rinse also with shampoo and conditioner
Revitalizing Avocado Hair Mask
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- A few drops of any essential oils you like, such as rose, lavender, jasmine, sweet orange, etc.
- Mash avocado and banana together
- Add oils and continue to stir
- Apply the mixture to your hair and cover with Saran wrap or shower cap
- Leave for 15-20 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with shampoo and conditioner
These tips on how to spice up your hair, you will definitely say goodbye to dry hair, slow to grow dull or dandruff.