- 1 dozen Cashews apple
- 2 Tablespoons condensed milk (Optional)
- 3 drop vanilla extract flavoring (Optional)
- 1 cup of water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 sticks cinnamon
- 6 cloves
- 4 prunes halved (optional)
- Wash the cashew apple and remove the nut
- Cut up the fruit into dice (be careful not to get the water of the fruit on your clothes because it stains)
- Put the fruit in a blending machine with the water and purée
- Pour the juice through a sieve into a container. Discard the fiber left in the sieve.
- Add the condensed milk and vanilla extract flavor to the container (this step is optional ). Mix the juice.
- it’s more enriched if you put in the refrigerator for some hours or serve with a block of ice.